If you are seeking an opportunity to connect with others in an environment conducive to spiritual growth, consider our Adult Bible Fellowship ministry. ABFs are midsize groups that meet on Sunday mornings from 9:45 – 10:45 AM as well as getting together occasionally for special events. We are led in the study of God’s Word by gifted Bible teachers, engage in discussion to encourage practical application of biblical principles to real life, share our concerns that we may support one another through prayer, and we seek opportunities to serve the church and reach our world.
- Couples in Christ (young couples) Room#:Y-137
- Home Builders (couples with school age children) Room#:A-153
- Philippians (mixed adult group) Room#:A-151
- Bereans (mixed adult group) Room#:A-157
- Daughters of Ruth (adult women) Room#:Y-139
- Men’s Bible Class (senior men) Room#:A-152
Volunteering – Our ABFs depend on volunteers to lead, teach, extend hospitality, and demonstrate care to members. If you would be willing to get involved by serving others in an ABF, please contact Bob Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org