The People's Podcast
The People's Podcast
- Do You Want to Be Healed? June 1, 2023This question that Jesus asked the crippled man by the Pool of Bethesda is the same question you need to ask yourself today, "Do You Want to Be Healed?". This Month on the People's Podcast we start a series on the 12 steps for healing and recovery.
- Parenting Trilogy - The After April 30, 2023On this episode of the People’s Podcast we explore the Grandparenting Stage or the After Stage. In this stage you must have a mindset shift, from raising children to encouraging adults. We hope and pray that this episode will not only offer guidance, but also the right tools to help you with this last stage […]
- Parenting Trilogy - The Middle April 1, 2023On this episode of the People’s Podcast we explore the Middle Stage of parenting. As we said before, parenting can be a lot, but we have God’s help, and lessons to follow from those who have gone before us. We pray that this episode will be a help and encouragement to you, or someone you […]
- Parenting Trilogy - The Beginning March 1, 2023Let's face it, the job of parenting is no cake walk. It has moments of challenge, but with those moments are also moments of complete joy like non-other! In this episode we are going to be talking about the beginning stages of parenting, in this first part of a three-part series on parenting.
- Not Alone - Dealing with Depression February 1, 2023Depression is real and it’s on the rise. Since the pandemic in 2020, more and more people are struggling with depression in a post-Covid world. Much of this has been the result of the aftermath of what took place over two years ago, but there is much we […]
- A Healthy Habit January 5, 2023Happy New Year! It's now 2023. In this Episode we discuss a particular healthy habit and that healthy habit is spending time with God each and every day by reading His Word. Reading the Bible may seem like a daunting task. In this episode we give you some tips when it comes to reading the […]
- Unexpected - The Christmas Story December 1, 2022Imagine how Mary must have felt. She literally had the weight of the world on her shoulders as she was told that she was pregnant with the Son of God. I’m sure this wasn’t at all what Mary had in mind. In this podcast we are going to explore the details of that very first […]
- Thanksgiving - The History and the Struggle November 1, 2022With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away have you ever wondered what really happened at the very first Thanksgiving? In this month’s podcast we dive into the History behind the first Thanksgiving, as well as the struggle we all have at times with being Thankful.
- Jonah and the Man in the Mirror October 1, 2022It’s hard not to look at the book of Jonah and see that we are so much of like him in more ways than one! In this podcast we take a look at the Book of Jonah in its entirety and pull out some truths we all need to apply.
- Here We Go Again - Getting Back Into Routine September 1, 2022Everyone loves Summer, but no one likes getting back into a routine. As you kick off this new school year, before you get overwhelmed with everything you have to get done, check out our podcast for this month! We give you some key area’s you really need to focus on when trying to get back […]